Want to make tasty and healthy AND fast and easy soup? FYI: Taiwanese people usually have soup AFTER they eat.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
5~8 cups of water
1 can of healthy chicken broth
1 cup of frozen corn (healthier than canned corn)
1 cup of corn starch dissolve in water
2 eggs beaten
2 stalk green onions chopped
*1/4 cup ham diced*
- Pour water, broth, ham and corn into a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Slowly pour well-mixed starch water into soup.
- Bring to boil again, then turn off the heat, remove pot from stove.
- Wait about 5 mins for the soup to cool a little, then stir in the eggs slowly (don't stir too much). This is so that the eggs don't over cook.
- Sprinkle green onion and serve.
Chicken broth can be replaced with 1 Tablespoon of Bonito Flavored Soup Stock.
Bonito Flavored Soup Stock
This soup stock is in powder form and it really adds flavor to everything! Most of them come with MSG but I managed to find those without. They come in different packages.