Who doesn't love mango shaved ice on a hot summer day?
1 whole ripe mango, cubed
1/8 cup sugar
1 Tbs lemon juice
Mango juice instructions:
- Blend the cubed mangoes and pour through a fine filter (to remove the pulp).
- Boil the mango juice with sugar until the sugar melts. Turn off heat.
- Add lemon juice.
- Make a bowl of shaved ice using a machine.
- Add cubed mangoes on top.
- Drizzle mango juice and condense milk over the ice.
You can add a scoop of vanilla or mango ice-cream on top.
If you want creamy shaved ice, instead of freezing water, freeze milk & condense milk mixture (1:1 ratio) to turn into "milk ice."